Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
- Greet and respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guest by providing accurate and timely information and services;
- Coordinate guest service efforts to include group arrivals and departures, and guest transportation;
- Coordinate and supervise the activities and foster good relations with taxi service and airport personnel;
- Provide guest transportation as required by standard operating procedures and driving the shuttle van;
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of the shuttle van;
- Provide information and assist staff in recommending area restaurants, theaters, community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest satisfaction;
- Resolve guest complaints and report guest issues immediately to the supervisor;
- Maintain organization of the storage areas, oversee the receiving and shipping of all guest packages;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the front entrance, lobby areas, and storage areas;
- Inspect all parking areas including: the valet area, employee lot to ensure proper parking procedures are being followed;
- Assist with making arrangements for group parking when requested by sales
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the supervisor;
- Experience in similar position in a hotel or resort.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Honest and energetic work ethic.
If you are looking for a place to begin your career, apply to Snapchef now!