Dishwasher / Prep
Pay Rate: $14.25 – $15.00 Per Hour
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Dishwasher & Prep Cook Position Summary:
- Maintain the cleanliness of dishes, silverware, kitchen equipment, and food service facilities.
- Adhere to established procedures for the three-compartment sink and dishwashing equipment.
- Perform sweeping, mopping, general cleaning, and sanitizing.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and quality performance.
- Complete assigned tasks and report to Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Comply with facility safety, food safety, and sanitation policies.
- Assist with food preparation tasks.
- Task assignments vary based on worksite requirements and needs.
- Set up and stock workstations with assigned supplies.
- 0-1 years of experience as a dishwasher or prep cook.
- Positive attitude, strong communication, and teamwork skills.
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!
The best place to find hospitality work, in a Snap
Work where you want, when you want
- Select shifts that are close to where you live
- Job opportunities all across New England
- Stay up to date on opportunities with the SnapAPP
Earn extra cash
- Work shifts that fit in your schedule
- Earn pay weekly
- Earn more if you are eligible to drive
No experience? No problem!
- Fast-track training prepares you to work in the hospitality industry in a week
- Apprenticeship training to help you learn skills to work you way up in a kitchen
- Earn while you learn by taking classes in morning and working in the evening
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.