Annual Salary: $90k+
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Executive Chef Position Summary:
- Direct executive operation functions in collaboration with executive leadership team.
- Lead innovation and performance initiatives and advise with development and implementation.
- Create and coordinate workforce development and training programs.
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Review staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Supervise and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Develop and implements guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas.
- Communicate the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes, and procedures related to safety.
- Possess computer skills to manage department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms, and equipment.
- Perform market forecasting and budget reporting.
- Provide direction for menu development.
- Monitor the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Recognize superior quality products, presentations, and flavor.
- Ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Manage employee progressive discipline procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Two-year Associate’s Degree in Culinary Arts or higher.
- ServSafe Manager Certification.
- Allergen Certification.
- Positive attitude, strong communication, and teamwork skills.
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
If you are looking for a place to accelerate your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!
The best place to find hospitality work, in a Snap
Work where you want, when you want
- Select shifts that are close to where you live
- Job opportunities all across New England
- Stay up to date on opportunities with the SnapAPP
Earn extra cash
- Work shifts that fit in your schedule
- Earn pay weekly
- Earn more if you are eligible to drive
No experience? No problem!
- Fast-track training prepares you to work in the hospitality industry in a week
- Apprenticeship training to help you learn skills to work you way up in a kitchen
- Earn while you learn by taking classes in morning and working in the evening
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.