Deli & Salad Bar Cook
Pay Rate: $14.25 – $16.00 Per Hour
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Deli/Salad Bar Cook Position Summary:
- Set up and stock workstations with assigned supplies.
- Practice food safety procedures when handling and preparing food.
- Perform food preparation tasks according to specifications.
- Prepare vegetables, salad ingredients, dressings, and condiments.
- Perform Slicing, carving, sandwich making, and service presentation.
- Skilled with knives, slicer, and food processing equipment.
- Menu knowledge to accommodate client order requests.
- Report to the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Comply with facility safety, food safety, and sanitation policies.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and quality performance.
- Task assignments vary based on worksite requirements and needs.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Deli, Salad Bar or Prep worker.
- Positive attitude, strong communication, and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of deli food ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
If you are looking for a place to start growth in your culinary career, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The best place to find hospitality work, in a Snap
Work where you want, when you want
- Select shifts that are close to where you live
- Job opportunities all across New England
- Stay up to date on opportunities with the SnapAPP
Earn extra cash
- Work shifts that fit in your schedule
- Earn pay weekly
- Earn more if you are eligible to drive
No experience? No problem!
- Fast-track training prepares you to work in the hospitality industry in a week
- Apprenticeship training to help you learn skills to work you way up in a kitchen
- Earn while you learn by taking classes in morning and working in the evening
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.