Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Grill Cook Position Summary:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all the necessary supplies.
- Chopping vegetables, butchering meats, and preparing sauces.
- Using a flat top grill or griddle to make various meals (AM: omelets/breakfast and PM: burger/quesadillas)
- Follow and report to the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Adhere to safety policies/procedures for both food safety and sanitation.
- Working side by side with kitchen teams to cook menu items and offering assistance to fellow employees.
- Functions and responsibilities will vary based on the client’s requirements and needs.
- Ensure client satisfaction by maintaining assigned duties.
- Excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, and co-workers.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Grill Cook or Line Cook.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures. (i.e. grill/griddle experience, advanced line cook experience, etc)
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Culinary degree or equivalent experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions as well as basic safety procedures.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
- Updated vaccinations.
- Great attitude, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong work ethic and be ready to learn and adapt to help and serve others.
- Respond well to changing kitchen environments such as noise, temperature, etc.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!