Pay Rate: $15-$18/hr (BOE)
What do we bring to the table?
- Variety- you’ll get to work in all different settings including college universities, music/sports venues, hotels and much more!!
- Flexibility- You tell us what days of the week you would like to work and we will make sure you are working on those selected days/times!
- Fun, family style atmosphere- We like to use the term “snap fam” because once you are a part of Snapchef, we consider you part of the family forever!
- Transportation- Going with a group of people to the same shift? We’ll help you get there and you can ride with fellow Snap Chef employees!
- User Friendly App- you can see all of your shifts, clock in and out and communicate with management all via our state-of-the-art app!
Need extra cash on top of your hourly rate? See qualifications below
- Have had your license for 3+ years
- Over the age of 21
- Willing to drive others to the same shift you are already driving to and from
What do we need you to bring to the table?
- Reliability- Shifts are added to your schedule by Friday, every week! Once you confirm your shifts with us… Show up! If we are willing to work around your schedule, all we ask is that you come to work when you say you will. ??
- Attitude- We are not asking you to come with all of the needed skills, we just want you to come with a “can do”/ready to learn attitude and we will give you all the tools and education needed to be successful with us.
- Proper Clearances- some of our accounts do have certain clearances needed in order to work on their site, this includes a school level clearance. If you do not think you would pass a school level clearance, you can still apply but it may be tougher to place you in shifts.
- Skills- If you have one specific skill set, notify the recruiter during your interview process. We are always looking for people who have extra skills in the following areas; deli, grill, fryolator, salad bar, barista (yes, Dunkin counts!), catering/serving.
* Snap Chef will PAY YOU EXTRA for driving co-workers to and from the same shift(s) you are working! Who doesn’t want extra money? You will be paid your regular hourly rate plus an hourly wage while driving others! Inquire within for some added $$!
What will we pay you to start?
- Dishwashing – $15-$16/hr (BOE)
- Cooks – $15-$18/hr (BOE)
- Experienced Cooks- $18-$20/hr (BOE)
- Driving and cooking- extra hourly rate on top of the rates listed above!