Advanced Skills Cook
Snapchef is New England’s premier virtual staffing solution, connecting job seekers to job opportunities. We find qualified, trained, and experienced culinary professionals for temporary, permanent, part-time, and full time. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and executive chefs.
Advanced Skills Cook Position Summary:
- Demonstrates independent kitchen production and satisfies operating performance standards.
- Foodservice station equipment and tasks include steamers, mixers, food processing, grills, ovens, ranges, fryers, food prep, line cook, primary menu recipe preparations, action stations, and event services.
- Reports to the supervisor and coordinates assignments with co-workers.
- Demonstrate competence with culinary knowledge and techniques.
- Communicates and demonstrates the importance of food safety and facility safety procedures.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations, and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Demonstrate progressive performance in culinary disciplines and procedures in all areas of responsibility.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advanced food preparation
- Food safety certification or equivalent knowledge
- Allergen certification a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Able to executive assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Reliable transportation.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.