Advanced Skills Cook
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Advanced Skills Cook Position Summary:
- Demonstrates independent kitchen production and satisfies operating performance standards.
- Foodservice station equipment and tasks include steamers, mixers, food processing, grills, ovens, ranges, fryers, food prep, line cook, primary menu recipe preparations, action stations, and event services.
- Reports to the supervisor and coordinates assignments with co-workers.
- Demonstrate competence with culinary knowledge and techniques.
- Communicates and demonstrates the importance of food safety and facility safety procedures.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations, and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Demonstrate progressive performance in culinary disciplines and procedures in all areas of responsibility.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advanced food preparation
- Food safety certification or equivalent knowledge
- Allergen certification a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Able to executive assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Reliable transportation.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!