Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Deli Cook Position Summary:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all the necessary supplies.
- Measuring out ingredients and seasonings.
- Washing and chopping vegetables.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, dressings, and condiments.
- Slicing, carving, sandwich making, and service presentation.
- Slicer and food processing equipment knowledge.
- Follow and report to Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Adhere to the safety policies and procedures for both food safety and sanitation.
- Working side by side with kitchen staff to cook menu items and offering assistance to fellow employees.
- Functions and responsibilities vary based on the client’s requirements and needs.
- Menu knowledge to accommodate client order requests.
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards customers and co-workers.
Education – Experience – Certifications
- 1-2 years of experience as a Deli or Prep worker.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures (i.e. deli experience, advanced prep cook experience, etc.)
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions as well as basic safety procedures.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
- Updated vaccinations.
- Great attitude, friendly and enthusiastic.
If you are looking for a place to start growth in your culinary career, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Build your passion into a career- Be a part of a team working to cook up change!
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.