Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Dishwasher Position Summary:
- Maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, silverware equipment, and machinery.
- Maintain a three-compartment sink and dishwashing station.
- Sweeping, mopping, general cleaning, and sanitizing.
- Other light maintenance and custodial tasks.
- Excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Follow and report to Sous Chef and/or Executive Chef.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures for both food safety and sanitation.
- Work side by side with kitchen teams to prepare menu items and offer assistance to fellow employees.
- Ensure client satisfaction with quality job performance.
- Functions and responsibilities vary based on the client’s requirements and needs.
- 0-1 years of experience as a dishwasher.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- High School diploma or equivalent. (Preferred but not required)
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions as well as basic safety procedures.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
- Updated vaccinations.
- Great attitude, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Have a strong work ethic and be ready to learn and adapt to help others.
- Responds well to changing kitchen environment such as noise, temperature, etc.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!