Executive Chef Jobs
Snapchef is New England’s culinary staffing and training leader. Snapchef placement excellence aligns culinary professionals with career opportunities at premium companies.
Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility. Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
Executive Chef Position Summary:
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Develops and implements guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Possess computer skills to manage department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms and equipment.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Provides direction for menu development.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Manages employee progressive discipline procedures for areas of responsibility.
Education – Experience – Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts or 10 years of equivalent experience
- ServSafe Manager Certification
- Allergen Certification
If you are looking for a place to start growth in your culinary career, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Build your passion into a career- Be a part of a team working to cook up change!
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Free culinary training.
- Gain opportunities & experience.
- Flexible hours (early mornings, mid-day, evenings, & weekends).
- Benefits (Health insurance/Sick pay).
- Work in a variety of locations & find permanent jobs.
- Network + meet industry professionals