Grill Cook Jobs
Snapchef is a leading culinary staffing and training agency working throughout New England. We find qualified, trained, and experienced culinary professionals for both temporary and permanent positions, part time & full time. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and executive chefs.
No Experience? No problem! We will train you through our 5-day in-house training program.
License, but no car? No worries, we’ll provide you with a company car AND pay you for driving!
Pay Rates: Based on relevant experience AND reliable transportation.
Grill Cook Position Summary:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces.
- Using a flat top grill/griddle to make various meals (AM:Omelets/Breakfast & PM:Burger/Quesadillas)
- Follow and report to sous chef/executive chef.
- Adhere to safety policies/procedures for both food safety and sanitation.
- Working side by side with kitchen teams to cook menu items and offering assistance to fellow employees.
- Functions and responsibilities vary based on clients requirements and needs.
- Ensure client satisfaction by maintaining assigned duties.
- Excellent customer service & positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients & co-workers.
- Security of company assets.
- Respond well to changing kitchen environment (i.e. noise, temperature, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience as a Grill Cook / Line Cook
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures (i.e. grill/griddle experience, advanced line cook experience, etc)
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Culinary degree OR equivalent experience.
- A valid license and reliable vehicle (preferred but not required)
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions as well as basic safety procedures.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
- Updated vaccinations.
- Great attitude, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong work ethic- ready to learn/adapt to help & serve others.
- Responds well to changing kitchen environment, i.e. noise, temperature, etc.
If you are looking for a place to start growth in your culinary career, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Build your passion into a career- Be a part of a team working to cook up change!
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Free culinary training.
- Gain opportunities & experience.
- Flexible hours (early mornings, mid-day, evenings, & weekends).
- Benefits (Health insurance/Sick pay).
- Work in a variety of locations & find permanent jobs.
- Network + meet industry professionals