Pay Rate: $13.50 – $16.00 Per Hour
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Prep Cook Position Summary:
- Set up and stock workstations with assigned supplies.
- Practice food safety procedures when handling and preparing food.
- Perform basic food preparation tasks according to specifications.
- Demonstrate proper use of knives and culinary equipment.
- Report to the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Comply with facility safety, food safety, and sanitation policies.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and quality performance.
- Task assignments vary based on worksite requirements and needs.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Deli or Prep worker.
- Positive attitude, strong communication, and teamwork skills.
- Basic knowledge of food ingredients and equipment.
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!