In the Spirit of the holiday Snapchef believes in supporting its communities. We are honored to continue helping organizations neighboring our New England office locations in the name of our clients. We want everyone in our communities to have a wonderful holiday and we are thankful for the support these organizations provide year-round to those in need.
If you want to join us in spreading the Holiday cheer read about these organizations below:
Providence – DORCAS International
DORCAS International offers adult education, language learning, job training, citizenship and immigration services, refugee resettlement, translation and interpreting, clothing and household needs, and more. Their commitment and dedication to the individuals, families and community we serve remains the steadfast.
Snapchef was proud to donate diapers, wipes and shoes to DORCAS International.
Support DORCAS International:
- Dorcas International | Rhode Island Non-Profit (diiri.org)
- Ways To Give | Dorcas International (diiri.org)
Worcester – CMHA (Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance)
Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance (CMHA) recognizes the dignity of all, CMHA leads a collaborative response to homelessness that fosters long-term housing stability through prevention, quality services, education and advocacy.
Snapchef was proud to donate diapers, wipes and containers of baby formula to CMHA.
- Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance (cmhaonline.org)
- Donating – DCH — Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance (cmhaonline.org)
- Event Details – WALK for the Homeless — Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance (cmhaonline.org)
- Food Cards — Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance (cmhaonline.org)
- Donate to Annual Appeal 2022 (classy.org)
Boston – Community Servings
Community Servings mission is to actively engage the community to provide scratch-made medically tailored meals to individuals and their families experiencing critical or chronic illness and nutrition insecurity.
Snapchef was proud to provide manager and Snapchef volunteers during shifts this week.
Support Community Servings: