Serves: 6 people
Total Time: 20 minutes Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Pound of Center Cut Bacon
- 12 Ounces Munster Cheese
- 2 Avocados (ripe)
- 4 Ounces Butter, Melted
- 1 Loaf Texas Toast
- 2 Whole Vine Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 6 Sprigs of Basil
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon out on cookie sheet and baked in an oven to desired texture.
- Halve and slice both avocados, then set aside.
- Slice Tomatoes then set aside
- Turn panini press on to warm up.
- Place one piece of Texas Toast on cutting board and layer two slices of Munster cheese then two slices of tomato on toast.
- Place the second piece of Texas Toast on top of the tomato, then layer one slice of Munster cheese, four slices of avocado and four pieces of bacon.
- Layer two slices of Munster cheese and then place the third piece of Texas Toast on top.
- Place one clove of minced garlic into butter. Then drizzle garlic butter to the exposed sides of the sandwich.
- Coat panini press with vegetable oil
- Place in the panini press and wait till cheese starts to melt
- Flip grilled cheese over and press until it is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Place panini on cutting board- slice diagonal
- Shingle on the plate.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil