This Summer Fish dish is fast, fun and wonderful server hot or chilled.
Bang Bang Monkfish is a dish that can be a meal or a quick healthy snack. To begin, prepare a spicy sauce that will last under refrigeration for 30 days. In this recipe, you will also create an arugula salad sautéed in sesame oil with cooked and chilled red quinoa. You will find that the Monkfish is the easier part of the dish to prepare. Lay out your ingredients and start cooking!
YIELD :(4) TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN PREP TIME 5 MIN
- 2 cups mayo
- 1/2 cups Red chilli paste
- 1/4 cup fried garlic
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Tumeric
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Slice Scallions
Method to preparation: Mix all together and refrigerate
- cup Red quinoa cooking in 2 cups water (with tsp salt,garlic clove & Tbsp Honey) on low simmer until soft and tender (40Min)
- 3 cups Arugala ,Saute in sesame oil with sea salt for 20 sec , remove from pan and chill in frig for 10 min.
- mix all ingredients together for salad
- 2# Monkfish , cut in 1” pieces.
- 3 cups water ( add tbsp salt, garlic clove) bring to a boil.
- Bring water to a boil and poach Monkfish in liquid for 7 mins or until cooked through.
- Server on 4 plates
- Salad on plate first , next place the fish equal portion on 4 plate
- Spoon Bang Bang sauce over fish and serve.