- 2 cups Whole Wheat Couscous
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cups fresh basil
- 3 cup cilantro
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 garlic clove
- 3 jalapeno peppers (de-seeded)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
Method of preparation
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Drain any access water.
- While couscous is cooking, add basil, cilantro, pine nuts, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, and parmesan cheese into a food processor. Process until smooth texture.
- In a large bowl combine couscous, shredded chicken, peppers, parmesan, and pesto mixture.
- Stir well and serve.