Serves: 8 people
Total Time: 50 minutes Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 6 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Instant Dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 2 Cups of Hot Water
- 1/2 Cups of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Margarine
- 1 Head of Garlic
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Dill
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Whole Chilled Pickles, Sliced Thin
- 4 Cups of Cheese Blend
- 1 Teaspoon of Dill
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 425ᵒ F
- Combine yeast, water, sugar, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to let yeast activate.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, margarine, and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Create a well in the center of the mixing bowl and slowly incorporate all wet ingredients.
- Begin mixing dough until fully incorporated. Sprinkle flour as needed.
- Place dough until full aside and let proof until it doubles in volume.
- Line Pizza pan with non-stick spray and begin lining pan with pressed dough.
- Dock dough using a fork to create ventilation.
- Set dough aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mince garlic and fill and place into a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil and seasonings together and mix thoroughly.
- Spread sauce on dough evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese blend over the dough.
- Layer sliced pickles on top.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Bake until golden brown, roughly 20 minutes.
- Slice pizza to desired size and serve with a pickle and fresh dill.