Serves: 4 people
Total Time: 15 minutes Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Leftover ham, chopped small
- Leftover broccoli, chopped small
- Leftover potatoes, chopped small
- 6 each large eggs, whisked.
- Cheddar cheese to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion, green and white parts sliced thin (for garnish)
Method of Preparation
- Heat butter in a non-stick sauté pan.
- Add ham, broccoli, and potatoes to pan.
- Once hot and beginning to brown, add eggs.
- Cook while scraping the bottom of the pan until eggs are firm.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat but keep on the burner. Add cheddar cheese and cover pan.
- Once the cheese is melted, serve immediately.
- Place generous portions of Scramble on your plate and sprinkle with green onion.