Serves: 4 people
Total Time: 35 minutes Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Spring Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 6 Strawberries
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Sherry Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 4 Small Pinches of Espelette Pepper
Method of Preparation:
- Take stems off each tomato. With a knife, draw a cross on the bottom of each tomato. Slowly Peel tomato with paring knife removing all skin. Dice the tomato and place into a mixing bowl.
- Peel the cumber and extract the seeds with the back of a peeler and dice. Place into the mixing bowl.
- Dice the pepper, onion, and strawberries and place into the mixing bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the mixing bowl.
- Slowly incorporate the olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper to vegetable mixture. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a very cold mixing bowl, whisk the cream with an electric mixer until it’s a soft whipped texture.
- Serve the gazpacho in individual bowls and add a heaping tablespoon of cream.
- Sprinkle a pinch of the Espelette pepper onto the cream and serve chilled.
ENHANCE YOUR COOKING SKILLS
We hope you enjoyed this recipe! Hungry for more? You’ll love our hands-on cooking classes. Enhance your skills while making amazing dishes like this. Great for cooks of all skill levels, and fun to do with friends or family.