Snapchef provides a wide range of culinary training services for both front-of-the-house and back-of-the house operations. We deliver culinary training programs on-site, or within our commercial kitchen facilities conveniently located in Boston, Providence, Springfield and Worcester.
All of our programs are customized given your unique business needs, whether you’re a large corporation with multiple locations or a small business owner. We work one-on-one with you to understand your training needs and develop tailored programs of any depth and duration. Our culinary training approach takes a holistic view, which includes staff morale and proper attitude, in addition to staff and customer safety.
Some of our popular training programs include:
Our model of training for restaurant and food service employees has revolutionized the industry. We’ve developed a unique and comprehensive culinary curriculum shaped by the needs of the industry, from five-star hotels to foodservice corporations to restaurants. The curriculum includes 14 distinct training modules that can be completed over the course of two years. You can contract with us for any or all of these distinct training modules to help train your staff.
With Fast Track, we handle any of your restaurant and hospitality training and even business needs, including (but not limited to) operations, permitting, business plan development, budgeting, wait staff, sommelier, restaurant management, customer service, bartender and barback, front desk, room service and housekeeping.
Our highly knowledgeable instructor draws in your employees using videos of small disasters that commonly occur in kitchens, followed by group discussion.
Course objectives include:
- Identifying who is legally responsible for a safe environment and ensuring safe practices.
- Understanding and fulfilling the requirements for storing hazardous chemicals in a restaurant or food service operation
- Classifying different types of fires and proper use of fire extinguishers
- Knowing the actions to take in the event of a fire at a restaurant or food service operation
- Identifying procedures for preventing slips, trips, and falls in a food service operation.
- Outlining basic first aid concepts and protocols
Snapchef is the largest chef training, staffing and placement company in New England. Our clients include restaurants, hospitals, five-star hotels, food service corporations, caterers, corporate cafeterias, and universities. Our mission is to fulfill the needs of employers, empower individuals, and be an economic engine for New England.
Ready to begin?