Salary: Up to $25 per hour
About This Management Position in Corporate Dining
The Sous Chef is responsible for developing and executing culinary solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Offers a wide variety of culinary solutions to meet customer and client needs and tastes. Oversees and manages culinary operations to meet production, presentation, and service standards. Applies culinary techniques to food preparation and manages the final presentation and service of food.
- Ensure culinary production culinary standards and techniques are in place for preparation of food items.
- Manage culinary team to ensure quality in final presentation of food.
- Train and manage culinary and kitchen employees.
- Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, shift opening/closing checklists and performance data.
- Develop and effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Ensure efficient execution and delivery of all food line products in line with the daily menu.
- Verify accuracy of estimated food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchase. Ensure proper equipment operation and maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and 3+ years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.