Few other fruits say summer like juicy fresh peaches. And, after last summer’s disappointing harvest, this summer is shaping up to be a bumper harvest. This recipe features the sweet and smoky flavor of grilled peaches, slices of salty prosciutto and the surprising fresh taste of rosemary, providing a unique twist on a summer favorite. This recipe was created by our own in-house Snapchef Kizzy Bond.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ripe peaches, halved
- 12 diagonal baguette slices, 1/2 in. thick
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Serrano Ham
- 8 oz. arugula
- 4 oz. blue cheese rumbled
- Heat a grill to high (450° to 550°). In a blender, whirl 1/3 cup oil with the rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper until smooth; set dressing aside.
- Brush peach halves and baguette slices with remaining oil. Grill until marks appear, about 2 minutes, turning as needed.
Lay prosciutto on plates. Toss arugula in a medium bowl with half the reserved dressing and arrange over prosciutto. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with remaining dressing and the sherry. Set peaches and toasted bread around salads.