Missing those summer days with grilled food. No worries can still have grilled food in the cold months as well.
Total Time: 1 Hour Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 Each of Lemons (juiced)
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- ¼ Cup of Dried Dill
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Pounds of Boneless (skinless chicken breast, chunked)
- 1 Each of Yellow Onion (quartered, chunked)
- 1 Each of Red Pepper (chunked)
- 16-20 Each of Baby Portobello Mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1 Each of Small Zucchini, (sliced into 1-inch rounds)
Method of Preparation:
- Prepare marinade in a long, shallow baking dish by combining lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, herbs, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare kabobs by skewering alternating pieces of chicken and various veggies. Be sure to leave enough room on ends of skewers to flip them while cooking.
- Place skewers in baking dish with marinade, and roll to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate overnight or at least for a few hours.
- When ready to cook, heat grill to high. Place skewers on grill. Cook, using tongs to turn skewers occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.