Clean assigned Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
- Clean assigned guestrooms in accordance to operation standards (making beds and changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, trash removal and disposal, etc.)
- Clean hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping management in a timely and effective manner
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits
- Follow safe operational procedures regarding the use of cleaning chemicals
- Respond to guests’ requests in a courteous and prompt manner
- Performs other duties as requested or deemed necessary by management
- Housekeeper Requirements:
- Housekeeping and customer service experience highly appreciated
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Honest and energetic work ethic.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
If you are looking for a place to begin your career, apply to Snapchef now!
The best place to find hospitality work, in a Snap
Work where you want, when you want
- Select shifts that are close to where you live
- Job opportunities all across New England
- Stay up to date on opportunities with the SnapAPP
Earn extra cash
- Work shifts that fit in your schedule
- Earn pay weekly
- Earn more if you are eligible to drive
No experience? No problem!
- Fast-track training prepares you to work in the hospitality industry in a week
- Apprenticeship training to help you learn skills to work you way up in a kitchen
- Earn while you learn by taking classes in morning and working in the evening
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.