Busser / Busboy
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
- Work with restaurant staff to create a positive dining experience for guests.
- Greet customers and answer questions.
- Alert servers when tables are in need of attention.
- Clean tables and remove dishes after the party leaves.
- Carry loads of soiled dishes to the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Ensure availability of clean dishes, flatware, glasses, straws, napkins, and other dining materials.
- Washing dishes.
- Be able to remain focused and on-task during busy hours.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Eye for details.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs or more.
- Willing to stand or walk for extended periods.
- Availability to work evenings and on weekends, including holidays.
If you are looking for a place to begin your culinary career, apply to Snapchef now!
Accounts we partner with:
- Sports stadiums
- Corporate dining
- Convention centers
- Industrial facilities
- Gain opportunities and experience.
- Flexible hours
- Benefits. (Health insurance and sick pay)
- Work in a variety of locations and find permanent jobs.
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities.
- Network and meet industry professionals.